Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

19 Days Out!

We are quickly approaching our program departure date - only 19 days left until we leave LA for the England!


I don't think it's really sunk in that I will be leaving for three weeks yet. I have yet to pack and haven't started shopping for my "travel essentials" yet. I hope I'm not too far behind!

For those who haven't checked out our awesome itinerary yet, here's a copy of what the leaders have received so far. Take a minute to check out the PDF - it details accommodations and hotel information, Wifi capabilities and when we are in each country.

I've noticed that some of the hotels do not offer Wifi capabilities - please make sure to note this and keep in mind if you are trying to contact your delegate. Please make sure that you check our Facebook page for updates and posts!

Stay tuned and check my blog for regular updates! Only 19 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment